R-Telematica uses telematic blocks of Novatel and Calamp Companies.
Devices include a three-dimensional ultra-sensitive accelerometer (G-sensor) and vibroacoustic sensor to accurately determine the accident fact and avoid false actuations.
Device settings can be customized to customer requirements:
- Main characteristics
- Easy installation – installation into the OBD-connector
- High quality (defect – 1 device per 1 000 (0.1%))
- The compact device size
- Multisystem GPS / GLONASS
- Integration with OBD, CAN
- Automatic configuration and firmware changing “on air”
- Availability of own battery (6 hours battery life)
- Minimum traffic (1.5 MB / mo.)
- Buffering – 22 000 events
Four modifications of the product – Novatel Wireless has four different modifications of the product MT 3060, which are described in this document. These are the following modifications:
1. Basic modification MT 3060 (Generic MT 3060);
2. MT 3060 with advanced diagnosis (Generic Advanced Diagnostics MT 3060);
3. MT 3060 with off-roads navigation function (RAC MT 3060);
4. MT 3060 with off-roads navigation function and advanced diagnostics (RAC Advanced Diagnostics MT 3060).
1. Basic modification MT 3060 (Generic MT 3060);Basic modification of the Novatel Wireless MT 3060 has the following key components and features.
- Positioning GPS / GLONASS / SBAS;
- 32 channel GPS / GLONASS;
- 161 dBm;
- A-GPS support (extended time range, which covers the ephemeris);
- NMEA, binary;
- Saving GPS messages in the buffer;
- Circular and polygonal geozone configuration (50 geozones).
- superior 3-axis accelerometer +/- 16g sensitivity to accelerations with 8-bit resolution;
- sampling frequency of 1000 Hz and self-calibration for improved accuracy.
Accelerometer MT 3060 performs the following functions:
- Collision fact determination
- Movement/ towage alert with a specific time of ignition and the beginning of the movement.
- Engine connector: J1962;
- Supported protocols: J1850 PWM and VPW, ISO-9141-2, ISO-14230 and ISO-KWP2000 15765 CAN;
Connector OBD MT 3060 performs the following functions:
- Vehicle diagnosis and control of the vehicle battery level (low battery warning);
- elevated engine speeds warning;
- Engine lighting check;
- Fuel in the tank critical level warning.
Cellular radio communication technology:
- GSM / GPRS class B, multi-channel 8;
- Frequency (MHz): Quadband GSM / GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- Transmitter power: Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz); Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900 MHz);
- data rate: descending 56.6 kbit / s / rising 14.4 kbit / s.с.
Bluetooth Connection (optional):
- first positioning time: cold start (standard) – 35 sec;
- first positioning time:cold start (standard) – 35 sec.
- horizontal coordinates (2D) – 3 m (GPS navigation available);
- horizontal coordinates (2D) – 2 m (With satellite system latest version differential corrections).
- Voltage: 9-16 VDC;
- average energy – ≤20 mA when transmitting at least one location report per hour;
- low power consumption in sleep mode – <4 mA @ 12 V DC;
- power consumption at idle (enabled GPS navigation) – ~ 80 mA @ 12 V DC;
- power consumption when transmitting data – ~ 140 mA;
The internal battery backup power supply and battery charger:
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- capacity – 230 mAh.
- permitted temperature range when battery recharging: 0 to + 45ºC (the internal battery temperature);
- Device disconnection from the power supply notification.
- Size: with connector (length x width x height) – 63.5 x 48 x 25 mm;
- without connector (length x width x height) – 52 x 48 x 25 mm.
- battery 50 g
- without battery: 42 g
- Body is made of flame retarding plastic UL94-Vo;
- Body is cracking resistant; It does not require special tools to open;
- Connector SAE J-1962.
Packet data (GSM / GPRS):
- Mode – class B, multi-channel 8;
- Protocol – GSM / GPRS Rel. 97;
- encoding algorithm – CS1-CS4;
- channel for packages – PBCCH / PBCCH.
- GSM SMS – text, PDU, MO / MT, Cell Broadcast.
- Showing vehicle speed with OBD-II / GPS data;
- Virtual odometer / information about the distance covered and downtime report;
- User-programmable settings – to set the time, notification / events, statements of changes in the settings;
- FOTA function.
Physical interface and inputs/outputs:
- SIM-card internal access – GSM – 2 points (mini) for SIM-card access;
- HSDPA – 3 points (micro) for SIM-card access.
- Cellular / GPS antennas – inner;
- LEDs – OBD, mobile unit, GPS, Bluetooth.
- Host protocol – AT commands, UDP API, FOTA;
- Internal protocol: UDP API, TCP API;
- Control / status of the application programming interface – AT commands, UDP API, TCP API, AT commands through SMS.
- Storage – 22000 Message buffer;
- The data collection frequency:reports a frequency of 1 Hz (1 time / sec);
- standardly One time in 120 sec.
- Storage temperature – -40ºC to 85º;
- Humidity: 85%: without condensation
- Mechanical damage – falling from a height of 1 m onto a hard surface on the corners – without causing functional / work damages;
- Transportation or handling mechanical damage;
- Vibration – in accordance with SAE J1455 and MIL-STD 202G;
- Test on the vibration effects – a long, intermittent, random;
- Noise immunity tests in the base set.
- Standards CE;
- Standards Green Climate Fund;
- Standards eMark;
- Standards of the EU Directive on the Restriction of Dangerous Substances RoHS RoHS2;
- Standards PTCRB;
- Standard IC.